A donor-advised fund is like a charitable investment account, for the sole purpose of supporting charitable organizations you care about. When you contribute cash, securities or other assets from a donor-advised fund to a public charity, you are generally eligible to take an immediate tax deduction.

How to recommend a gift to Thrive Ed from your donor-advised fund:
Request a grant distribution through your DAF sponsor.
Be sure to use Thrive Ed’s EIN: 83-3718861

Mailing Instructions:
Thrive Ed
c/o Nicole Dimich
11501 Ridgemount Ave. W.
Minnetonka, MN 55305